Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals belonging to Sindh Province for multiple posts in Pakistan Sports Board. Applicants who fulfill the criteria can apply online through the national job portal NJP.
Current openings include the posts of Sub-Engineer ( Civil), Junior Coach, Assistant, Assistant Hostel Superintendent, Stenotypist, Storekeeper, Security Supervisor, Head Mali, Dispatch Rider, Mali, Groundman, and Naib Qasid.
Candidates possessing Bachelor, Intermediate, Diploma, Matric, Middle, and Primary education with sufficient professional background can apply. Read all details on this page before applying.
Desirous applicants apply online through NJP at www.njp.gov.pk. The age limit is 18-45 years according to the post. Five years of upper-age relaxation will be admissible as per Govt policy. The last date for the application is 23 July 2023.
- Sub-Engineer Civil ( BS – 16)
- Junior Coach ( BS – 16)
- Assistant ( BS – 15)
- Assistant Hostel Superintendant ( BS – 15)
- Stenotypist ( BS – 14)
- Storekeeper ( BS – 11)
- Security Supervisor ( BS – 7)
- Head Mali ( BS – 5)
- Dispatch Rider ( BS – 4)
- Mali ( BS – 1)
- Groundman ( BS – 1)
- Naib Qasid ( BS – 1)
Qualification & Experience
- Intermediate /DAE
- Relevant experience in the same discipline
Also Read :
How to Apply for Pakistan Sports Board Jobs
- Interested applicants apply online through NJP portal www.njp.gov.pk
- Only shortlisted individuals will be called for further process.
- Read all details and instructions in the advertisement notice posted below
- The deadline for the application is 23 July 2023
Pakistan Sports Board Govt Jobs 2023 in Pakistan Advertisement
|Education||Graduation / Intermediate / DAE / Matric / Middle / Primary|
|No of Vacancies||12|
|Gender||Male / Female|
|Organization||Pakistan Sports Board PSB|
|Address||Pakistan Sports Board PSB Srinagar Highway Near Abpara Islamabad|