Thank you for being here to apply for Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai in 2023. We know you are highly interested and desperately want to offer your incredible service to the organization where your talent can be recognized and appreciated.
In return, you will receive a generous paycheck for the service you have provided by working for 30 days straight. We kindly request that you continue reading this post and review the details below.
|Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)
|Basic in English
|Competitive Salary Offered
|As Per UAE labor law
|Last Updated on:
|1st July 2023
Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai-Abu Dhabi-Sharjah-Ajman
Office Assistant Job Description/Responsibilities
Office Assistant is a higher-level job than Office Boy, where Office Assistants are responsible for performing several tasks daily as per the instructions given by the organization. These tasks include photocopying, faxing, scanning, printing documents, managing incoming and outgoing email correspondence with clients, maintaining an accurate office filing system, interacting with office staff, preparing invoices, updating the database, tracking documents until they reach their final destination, retrieving information from the database when requested, typing documents, and reporting to the manager and liaising with banks.
- An individual must hold either a high school degree or a diploma.
- Have 1-2 years of proven working experience in the same field.
- Freshers can also submit their resumes based on the availability of the jobs mentioned below.
- Applicants must be computer literate, have the ability to interact with clients, and, most importantly, be a multitasker.
How To Apply For Office Assistant Jobs in Dubai In 2023?
To perform all the given job responsibilities, you must be a multitasker and have extensive prior work experience. You should also be highly proficient in English communication. Only candidates with an experienced background can move forward in the application process. However, freshers can also apply based on the availability of the jobs mentioned below. Wishing you all the very best of luck!
- Emarat Jobs 2023: Emirates General Petroleum Corporation
- Royal Rose Hotel Abu Dhabi Jobs 2023 | Urgent Job Vacancies in Abu Dhabi
List Of Open Vacancies (Newly Announced)
Company Name: Best Rooms Holiday Homes Rental LLC
Work Location: Dubai
Nationality: Asian national
Experience: 1-2 years of experience
Salary Range: 2500 – 3000 AED per month
- Good English is written and communication skills
- Computer literate/computer savvy
- Attention to detail
- Pleasing personality
Interview Date: 1st July – 5th July 2023 (Except Sunday)
Interview Timing: 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Interview Location: Shop 18, i-12 Building Morocco Cluster, International City, Dubai.
Landline #04 4308860