Delivery Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023: Food delivery is the most common profession/ unskilled job role for people having little to no education in the UK, USA, Canada, UAE, etc.
Delivery Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship (2023) is a life-changing career opportunity for uneducated people in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Ghana.
On all international job search portals, one can witness delivery driving jobs in unskilled jobs for the foreigner category of all countries. So, one should not waste this golden chance.
No high education or experience is required. You should only have the driving license of your home country and should know how to operate Google Maps.
Delivery drivers are self-motivated individuals with solid driving and customer skills to fill the role of Delivery Driver. The successful individual will be needed to begin work as soon as feasible. Job is Permanent or Full-time.
A significant thing about Delivery Driver Jobs is that you can work in many capacities, i.e., Food Delivery Drivers, HTV Goods Driver, Truck Drivers, Private Consumer Goods Driver, Cargoe Delivery Drivers, Logistics Drivers, and so on. Read on below to find more details of Delivery Drivers Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
Details of Delivery Drivers Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
|Delivery Driver/ Truck Driver.
|Free Medical Insurance:
|Expected Starting rate:
|$18.75 per hour as starting salary.
|Depends upon the employer. However, 9-11 hours on average.
Requirements of Delivery Drivers Jobs in USA 2023 with Visa Sponsorship:
As per the job ad on the employment advertising website, the following are a few formal job requirements:
- A valid commercial driver’s license (CDL) attested by the respective authority of your home country.
- A valid Medical Examiner’s Certificate.
- Must have at least one year of experience in Truck driving or Heavy vehicle driving. However, as a Food Delivery Driver with a restaurant or self-employed (with any app like UberEATS), you need a light vehicle license, i.e., motorbike/ car.
- Safe driving record (driving license with no points or marks of unsafe driving).
- Doubles endorsement.
- Health certificate before Immigration.
- Must be fluent in English Language communication.
- Must have current DMV certificate (Department of Motor Vehicles) printout (printout more than 30 days ago not acceptable).
- Completed application form.
- As a foreigner, you first need an offer letter from your employer before getting eligible for visa sponsorship or applying for the visa on your own.
- You should know how to use GPSA devices.
- Excellent Verbal communication abilities.
- If working for the Cargo/ Logistics Industry, you would be required to lift heavy weights, as far as 70 pounds (more or less depending upon your job).
Job obligations/ Job description of a Delivery Driver:
You are expected to fulfill the following duties:
- Mostly, the USA gives visa sponsorship to foreigners/ issues skilled work visas for drivers operating a tractor, trailer, or truck of more than 26,000 lbs. by established safety procedures. You must have a sound knowledge of all safety standards laid out by the DMV.
- You are in charge of transporting cargo/ freight to and from specified locations ( your duty area) and assuring on-time deliveries to retail stores and vendor pickups within those locations.
- Coordinating with the Transportation Operations Manager and reporting all the performance and possible issues.
- These drivers must communicate delivery and pickup problems to dispatch to their respective managing authorities, such as the Transportation Operations Manager or equivalent designation. However, delivery drivers using light vehicles are free of these heavy formalities or legislations.
- You must observe Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act (FMCSA) and Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations To Maintain Compliance.
- As a heavy vehicle driver, you must prove your ability to operate multi-axled tractor and trailer equipment safely and efficiently (safe driving record). All driving roles require a safe driving record.
- Must be able to work 11 to 14 hours per shift.
- Must be able to do overtime.
- Must be able to lay over or night duty due to DOT (Department of Transportation) business needs and timings. Driving light vehicles (let’s say for food or parcel delivery) also entails overtime.
- Notify the supervisor of all repair needs.
- Contact the dispatcher to receive delivery/pick-up instructions and/or more work assignments.
- Load and unload cargo by operating material handling equipment.
- In charge of freight/cargo safety.
- Ensure roadworthiness by conducting inspections on tractors and trailers.
- Cleaning and maintaining the vehicles and work areas.
Visa Options for Delivery Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship:
There are plenty of visa options for the job role of Heavy Goods Vehicle / HTV Goods Delivery Driver, especially Truck Drivers (food or parcel delivery drivers using car or bike are not visa-sponsored as there are plenty of local residents as well as international students or other temporary residents to perform these jobs).
Popular visa options are the H1B Visa, E1 Visa, E2 Visa, E3 Visa, EB1 Visa, B1 Visitor Visa, EB2 Visa, EB3 Visa, EB4 Visa, and VAWA Green Card. Other visa options are also possible, like Ki Visa, Li Visa, O1 Visa, TN Visa, etc.
The most suitable visa option you should apply for is an H1B visa for skilled/ educated workers knowing (degree or diploma) or experience in any field. It allows them to stay in the USA for 3-6 years, and they can apply for permanent residence, while H2B Visa will enable you to stay for only one year and a renewal option after 2 years.
Average Salary of a Delivery Driver with Visa Sponsorship 2023:
It is hard to pinpoint one single average salary figure of a Delivery Driver in the USA because figures vary significantly due to location (in which US state you are), experience, skill set, the duty of hours, the type of driver you are, the employer company you are working for.
However, according to Indeed’s random employees and employer survey throughout the USA, the Average Delivery Driver’s hourly pay in the United States is approximately $22.52, with the range of $20-$25. So, this employer is paying you reasonably up to the average mark and more than many other employers in the industry.
How to get a Visa Sponsorship for a Delivery Driver Job?
You need three things: a) qualifications, experience, and the right job to apply for.
- Submit your CV to an employer offering visa sponsorship through online job search portals like Indeed. Google “Driving Jobs in USA 2023 with Visa Sponsorship.”
- If your employer selects you, he will give you an offer letter and apply for your visa sponsorship petition before USA Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Once his petition is approved after giving a solid reason why he is hiring you and why no local worker is available, he will fulfill all the legal obligations of the Division of Labour, like the EW-3 Lottery.
- DOL will issue you a work permit on your employer’s behalf.
How to Apply for Delivery Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship?
- By clicking on the link below, you will be routed to the official job search portal; use the application button below the job description.
- You can also use/ search yourself for the job by using the search box and the location box to narrow down your job search results. Type your job title, e.g., “Delivery Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship, “Cargo Delivery Truck Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship,” “Truck Delivery Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship,” “Delivery Driver Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship,” “Food Delivery Driver Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship,” “Heavy vehicles drivers jobs in USA with visa sponsorship,” “Logistics Driving Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship,” “Driving Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship.”
- Choosing a specific location further strains/ refines your searches. For instance, choose Florida, USA, in the location bar right beneath the search bar.
- It’s better to make your CV or Resume and Cover letter up-to-date, as there is a high chance of you getting employed with a good CV. Make your Resume/ CV up-to-date.
- Examine the job posting details like job description, job requirements, responsibilities, etc.
- Ensure you meet all requirements before you apply. Examine the job role and its requirements carefully.
- Click the “Online Application” button given below.
- Fill out the necessary details being asked and apply.
- Verify the receipt of a confirmation email for the job application you sent.